 General / 5668
Re: Lord of the Rings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 16:06:51 GMT

John Neal wrote:
Tom McDonald wrote:
I'm reading book 5 _A Horse and His Boy_ for the umpteenth time.. My favorites
out of the series are book 3 and 6.
Do you consider The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe the first book, or The
Magician's Nephew?  I always advise folk to read the former first.

Ditto.  It bugs me that they switched the numbering so that the Magician's
Nephew is first -- if I'm not mistaken, it was originally book 6.  Bits of
that book just don't make any sense unless you read several books before it.

when replying, come on over where the spamcake is!
Kool! ;-)

I'm there.  Whereabouts can one find you, Tom?

Cheers,
- jsproat

--
Jeremy H. Sproat <jsproat@io.com>