 General / 5667
Re: RoboForce II(?!?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 15:46:05 GMT

In lugnet.general, James Jackson writes:
Is there anyone out there who would show interest in a "Second Generation"
RoboForce, such as Blacktron had its "Future Generation"? If you did want to
see a RoboForce II, what color scheme would you personally like to see?
Personally, it was one of my favorite themes and, I am now working on a space
theme that includes roboforce pieces.  My models were black and blue with
transparent yellow cockpits and weapons(they are the Hornet and the Mace which
are posted under lugnet.cad.dat.models).  However, these models were both
figthers and not mechs.  Maybe, the next roboforce could use a combonation of
both fighters and mechs(thought mostly mechs or else they wouldn't live up to
there name).
-Blake