 General / 5697
Re: RoboForce II(?!?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 01:12:54 GMT

On Wed, 21 Jul 1999 00:17:06 GMT "James J." <jejackso@memphis.edu>
writes:
I see there's a lotta love (?) out there for Blacktron. I myself liked
the original series enough to make my Invader pilot mayor of my town (as

well as commander of an Autobot Headmasters inspired Space group). • Suppose I
created a group of villains who took to the spaceways in recolored • versions of
Blacktron ships and other old spacecraft. (Think of what Hasbro did with • G.I.
Joe's Tiger Force, Phython Patrol, and Sky Patrol.) Would you buy into
it?

What I like best about Blacktron I is the colors and the figs.  Although
the ships are nice, I would go for different ships in Blacktron colors
rather than Blacktron ships in different colors.
--Bram