 General / 5688
Re: RoboForce II(?!?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 23:21:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, James Jackson writes:
In lugnet.general, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
"James J." wrote:

Is there anyone out there who would show interest in a "Second Generation"
RoboForce, such as Blacktron had its "Future Generation"? If you did want • to
see a RoboForce II, what color scheme would you personally like to see?

Brown log bricks and trans red canopies and pink accessories.  That
would be groovy.

--
Sincerely,

Christopher L. Weeks
Central Missouri, USA

Christopher,
    Are you serious? Pink accessories? I think not. However I do have plans • to
include a PINK FUTURON (Neo-Classic Space) Astronaut with a dungeon to a new
set of villains I'm developing. Everything's still in the planning phases. For
RoboForce: Second Generation (pun), I see it in (Autobot) Red & Gray w/Dk. • Gray
& Trans. Blue (light & dark) accents. Currently, I see no new elements being
added except for the usual painted tiles and slopes.

I agree.  Pink acsesories?  NOT a space color.  tlg in my oppinion should make
Blacktron 3: The Future of the Future generation. =~)