 Off-Topic / Fun / 2312
Re: Lord of the Rings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 23:25:59 GMT

On Mon, 19 Jul 1999 19:49:06 GMT, Sproaticus <jsproat@io.com> wrote:

Tom McDonald wrote:
Catherine Zeta Jones for Arwen.

Who's this Jones chick I keep hearing about?

!?!  Get a clue, man!
She was in "Zorro" with Antonio Banderas, and that recent heist-caper flick
with Sean Connery.  Competent actor, great bod and face.

Come to think of it, who was Arwen again?

Michael Keaton for Tom Bombadil?

Tom's supposed to be really really big.  Hmmm, I can see Keaton doing the
part with sfx, tho...

Maybe.  He is pretty good at capering about.

Ding.  Christopher Lloyd as Saruman.

Now that I could see.  Lloyd would be good in that role.

-- Terry K --