 General / 5596
Re: Lord of the Rings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 21:10:54 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Blake Christopher Gettig wrote:
I really liked reading the hobbit and the other three lord of the rings
books.  I think you could base some great lego set on the theme.  Hmmmm... a
lego Minas Morgul

Minas Tirith playset - think of all that white...

...and don't forget that shelob creature.  You could use the
wizard mini-figure for Gandalf.

One of our servers at work was named "gandalf" -- it had my Lego-made
mascot, complete with sword and staff, taped to the monitor.

hehe

I'm also waiting for the Belville Barad-Dur "Lidless Eye" Torture Chamber set.

-Tom McD.
when replying, what has it got in it's pocketses? spamcake!