 General / 5609
Re: Lord of the Rings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 1999 01:49:48 GMT

Jeff Stembel <Dragonelf1@aol.com> wrote:
And Lego would have an excuse to make the Hobbits and Dwarves regular minifigs,
since Elijah Wood has been cast as Frodo in the movies!

Well, Elijaw Wood the actor is normal size.  He'll be cgi'ed down to
hobbit size for the film, tho.

Too bad Sean Connery isn't going to be Gandalf.

--
The pieces you want and nothing else - easy online bidding!
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)