 General / 5708
5707  |  5709
Subject:
things i would like to see from TLG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 12:34:40 GMT

1.more starwars models and parts (model team death star @ $10000 anyone?
:) )
2.a theme of the apollo missions. if they can make the space shuttle
look good then what about an apollo capsule...
3.a huge castle battle scene set (in lots of parts of course)
parts could be:
1.gatehouse
2.walls:buy several
3.towers:buy several
4.dungeon (with skelleton chained up on wall of course)
5.keep
6.wizzards lab
7.dragons lair
8.defending army minifig pack etc