 Castle / 8400 (+100)
  Re: new stuff for 2001

What?!?! Excrement? "Mike Timm" <mtimm@usinternet.com> wrote in message news:tka8ctc46ttu8u9...4ax.com... (...) they (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle)

  Re: new stuff for 2001

(...) It is what I currently think of my use of the spell checker. See my other posts. Mike (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle)

  Re: new stuff for 2001

In lugnet.castle, Tanya K. Burkhart writes: <snipped> (...) Eh... I have the tan male's hair from the Starwars Luke fig. It's not so bad, IMO... :) (...) Nah... don't worry about it - there are those of us that customize/paint our LEGO... I've used (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new stuff for 2001

Snip.. (...) No pictures yet - a digital camera is on my wish list... (hint,hint) I just bought 6090 off Brickbay two weeks ago, and it is already heavily modified. I'm having too much fun! Buckets and buckets of bricks to explore - is it just me, (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  ~Magick in the Realm~

I was recalling past conversations about Majick in the realm of Castle…but does anyone else want to have a greater portion of fantasy in their castle sets? The surreal nature of literature like ‘The Lord of The Rings’ ( www.lordoftherings.net ) and (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: ~Magick in the Realm~

(...) Well... I'd like to think my Forest of Blood storyline falls under the realm of 'more than normal'. (URL) I haven't got anything 'built' per se, there is reference to Elves and there's definately some forms of magic (active or dormant - who (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: new stuff for 2001

(...) That's one of my favorite castles, actually. Good choice! (...) I always find I run out of the bricks I need -whatever the size. :) She won't give'em to ya? That's unfair...! ;) Maybe your knights should plan a lightning raid....! JJ (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Help with a full gargoyle body

I've been beating my brains out for two weeks trying to build a gargoyle w/ arms, legs, tail that is remotely attractive. (Is it necessary for gargoyles to be attractive? Never mind...) Maybe my problem is that I'm starting with the head from 6090, (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help with a full gargoyle body

What scale are you going with, minifig?, I too once considered making a Gargoyle, lot's of ankle and knee bending and wings yes, flappy-surroundy wings! Love to see some pix of your work, I'll be watching! good luck! (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help with a full gargoyle body

See "nightmares in the sky" at: (URL) always thought Craigo did an interesting job of it with his gargoyle. Perhaps it will inspire you... -- Hop-Frog (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help with a full gargoyle body

(...) <snip my own post> Yes - minifig scale. But all of the articulation is really hard to do well that small. I think next I might try one posed taking off instead of hunched down. It is only a sculpture, so a rough representation would be okay, (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help with a full gargoyle body

Yeah!! (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Behind the scenes pics...

Though some are a bit blurry [:(], I just put some "behind the scenes" pics up of one of the sets featured in my upcoming movie, Vecna's Lens. D&D fans may recognize the creature, called an owlbear. This one is rather largish, but fully poseable. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Behind the scenes pics...

(...) -- Pawel (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Behind the scenes pics...

(...) Hey Jason, I had no idea what an owlbear was so I did a quick search and found this picture. (URL) think your owlbear is awesome. I love the colors and the backwards bent legs. Todd (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Behind the scenes pics...

(...) Is the description in that last line TRUE? A 1.5 hour long movie!!! YOWZA!!! Lego is going feature length!!! (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Behind the scenes pics...

(...) Yup - here: (URL) pieces. Doesn't look so good from the side, but the front is OK. In case it's not clear, the dat file is here: (URL) think there have been improvements made, but I forget by whom - a search will probably tell you. Cheers, (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Behind the scenes pics...

(...) Just curious - just how MUCH of that 1.5 hours do you already have done? Or is that just something you would like it to be? Quite a project if you ask me :) -- Pawel (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.castle)

  delay

well i thought i would've have been finished by now but then something bad happens. My nephew destorys my whole scene of creations and now i gotta start over. It's gonna be at least a week and a half to get all my castles and chracters back (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Behind the scenes pics...

Yep, it's true. I've got about 25-30 minutes filmed so far, but as we all know, filming and editing/post production are a big difference. I'm trying to limit scope so I can get it done. Jason (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Behind the scenes pics...

30 minutes, or 1/3. That's a total rough estimate. Gods, I hope it's not longer. I'm trying to limit scope so I can get it finished, but it seems It need that much to tell the story. The script is 34 pages and 22 scenes, and I have I think 8 scenes (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.castle)

  Re: New House

(...) BK, This is awesome! This is one of the few instances where the baseplates are not at 90 degree angles to one another. By the way - how many Droid Escape sets did you have to purchase to pull this one off? This is one expensive set :) I (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New House

wow that looks really good. having just completed a moc with a full roof I can apeciate how it eats up the bricks :) James Stacey www.minifig.co.uk "Pawel Nazarewicz" <verneer@utk.edu> wrote in message news:GB92o5.4GD@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New House

(...) I'm glad you liked the model! It took 8 escape droid pods for this set. There are several plane and train windows in this moc, but the 1x1 are just standard 1x1 black headlight bricks reversed. I did it on my Lofty Ridge model for the top (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New House

Wow Brian, Lots of (what I consider, at least) rare parts in there... whew. It looks great. -Andy Lynch (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New House

(...) window (and the slope on top of it, etc) to mount on the round tower-- and for that matter, the same goes for the black doors at the base of the tower. Are they actually attached using Lego-means? DaveE (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New House

(...) Yeah - that's the problem with a big project like Dave Eaton's Village or any large castle. You build a few houses and put a lot of resources into them, and then you are stuck and start trying to build stuff out of very standard elements :) (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New House

(...) Thanks for taking the time to drop a note! I wish that there was a way to actually attach them via a Lego means, but I took a short-cut and used a little of the wonderful poster tack (yellow gunk) and stuck it on the backs of the Lego bricks! (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New House

(...) I wonder how noticeable it would look with 1x1 or 1x2 columns of bricks spaced between the 1/4 thinwalls on the tower-- that'd at least give a good starting point for the window... not sure about how to do the door though... and of course the (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New House

(...) I love it. Marvelously well done! james (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New House

(...) Unfortunately I do not have a real staircase in the tower. The reason for this is the fact that you can't open the tower. If you have seen my Wizard's tower (where I used the counterpart white curved walls (URL) you will see one of the images (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new stuff for 2001

(...) (LOL) we'll be waiting to see mini-you (and mini-Chris, of course). I'm still stuck without a mini-me until they make a slighty overweight fig. With torn jeans. And yeah, new character possibilities: I actually wanted the blond female hair for (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New House

(...) Hmm... Was thinking about exactly how to do this... I suppose if you used each step as having: 2x4 plate 1x4 tile 1x2 tile 1x1 tile 1x1 plate And spiraling them around the center stud, then you could work your way up the center of the (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New House

(...) Using dark gray and black together would expand the bricks you could draw from. You could 'hide' the dark gray on the underside and you probably wouldn't notice it! What were you going to do with the tiles? (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new stuff for 2001

(...) the large soccer stadium does come with altrnate hair and heads for females. You only get 5 though, enough for one squad. Although there are hair pieces, they only came in brown, black and red. No blonde hair pieces. BK> (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New House

(...) Yeah, I was thinking probably tan thanks to the bunch that come in things like the snowspeeder, and a couple other sets, I think...When hidden underneath, I'm betting they'd work pretty well (except when seen from the backside, which wouldn't (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new stuff for 2001

(...) Female heads? Good. I couldn't imagine a female hair piece on the goalie (someone take a picture of that and post it, my website's all messed up). When I got the big set, though, it didn't come with heads OR hair for females. Did this happen (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ultimate castle theme..

wow. if only. I have always seen the modular sets to be a far better idea than the stand alone playsets. If TLC released these sets I'd have no money left. I love the concept of marketing the products with 2 set options. we all buy 2 of the sets and (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Spiral Staircase in 8x8 cylinder (was: Re: New House)

(...) Played a little last night-- I found the method that seemed to work best was having each step made from: 2x3 plate 1x2 tile w/ center stud 2x2 tile The very bottommost step needed a 2x2 plate as the base, though, so that it wouldn't run into (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ultimate castle theme..

Yes, I completely agree. I've actually played around with this a little bit with my yellow castle (375). I still think it is one of the best Lego sets around, but it is a bit small. I'll post some pictures if I come up with something good. Mark (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ultimate castle theme..

The type of theme you suggest is one I believe that all castle fanatics would drool over. Modular is the best way to go It's sure something that I wish TLG would return to. That's kinda what the original themes were like with the Crusaders and Black (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Sword (was Re: ???Where did the HORSES go???)

yes (...) hey, does any one know if there were any other brown capes ever produce in any other sets??? im exited, i just bought the blacksmith shop off of ebay and will soon have the "black Sword"! (still needing that white hat, 6023) :( dagwood82 (24 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Sword (was Re: ???Where did the HORSES go???)

(...) Nope, 6040 is the only set that has one. (...) Actually, the black sword was only available in 6041 Armor Shop. Jeff (24 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  AIM

Hey everybody...haven't really posted in a while but I am now. I was wondering if anybody had AIM and would like to im me sometime and we could talk about lego castle and such. I have Anthony and Pwel's sns and some guy named LEVOLK who i've only (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  ~Where are the Doctors new castles?~

~Where are the Doctors new castles?~ Didn’t Anne Sullivan, ‘website designer of LEGO Castles by Bob Carney,’ say that their was gonna be updates to Dr. Carney’s page a while ago? Soooooooo, what happened??? (I'd love to see some of his new (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: AIM

(...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  A lurker finally comes out of the darkness...

Wow! My first post to Lugnet! Amazing that it took almost four years for me to do this! Anyway.... After a long three years of reading Lugnet.Castle, I decided it was time to come out of the Lurker's Realm and make myself known...So here I am! Lol. (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A lurker finally comes out of the darkness...

Welcome, welcome! It's always good to have another castlehead. :-) I hope to see MOCS of yours in the near future. We've got high expectations around here. Don't be like me and not show anything new for 8 months. <grin> (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: AIM

(...) name I use everywhere else for years. What do other people use? I have both MSN and YAHOO instant messenger, under the name ROBO2705 Rob robo2705@hotmail.com (24 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A lurker finally comes out of the darkness...

(...) Hey Chris! Thanx for replying to me :) ::giggles:: This is so exciting! LOL Don't mind me... I've thought about joining Castle World, but my PC camera isnt that great, and the pictures I've taken are all pixelated, so I'll have to try and find (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: AIM

(...) Hey Bryan, my screen names are "AuldDrgn" or "JeffStembel", depending on what computer I am using. :) You may also want to check out BrickLUG Chat: ( aim:gochat?roomname=...ckLUG+Chat ) A bunch of Lego Fans hang out there and talk about (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A lurker finally comes out of the darkness...

In lugnet.castle, Jason Cicchini writes: I've thought about joining Castle World, but my PC camera isnt that (...) Back before my father got his digital camera, back when I first started my website, I took pictures with a film camera and then took (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: AIM

(...) I'm levolk and sometimes you'll see me around here but most of the time I'm pretty busy with college and stuff. I have been working on my story some more but have not had time to type it up or post it. You should read what I've already wrote, (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Modular Castle sets (was Re: Ultimate castle theme..)

(...) Okay, I know a lot of people are less that thrilled with Lego's foray into software, but I have a copy of Castle Creator (my husband bought it for me for Christmas, bless his misguided heart), and after messing around with it, I find that some (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: AIM

(...) Well, you *could* choose a different name. That's what I had to do. (And I want to know who took my pseudonym! I thought it was unique!) Anyway, I use two programs (AIM and ICQ), and that is enough for me. Besides, I dislike Microsoft and (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: AIM

(...) Most of my friends use MSN and YAHOO, but I haven't met anybody on Lugnet who uses them. However, I must say that I am happy that Lugnet is around, I would have quit Legos along time ago without it, and that I can communicate with other AFOL's (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: AIM

(...) ICQ: 39423705 America Online/AIM: Russell844 Yahoo: Russell844 Russell (24 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Sword (was Re: ???Where did the HORSES go???)

are you sure. I've got about 4 black swords but only 1 blacksmith shop. Unless I was fortunate to pick them up 2nd hand without knowing it. (one of them has got a painted silver blade - folly in my youth :( ) On the matter of saddles, Ive got (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  new moc

My new MOC is up for viewing at www.minifig.co.uk thanks James (24 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new moc

(...) Nicely done , James. Your work continues to impress. Keep up the good work. Bryan B. (URL) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Sword (was Re: ???Where did the HORSES go???)

(...) Maybe you have multiple 6041 Armor Shops, then, as that is the only set that has a black sword. I'll trade ya for one of those black swords, though. :D (...) I don't know exactly when they changed the plastic, but I believe it was before 1992, (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new moc

(...) Hmm, I managed to miss your dockside tavern. That looks wonderful, and proves that the baseplate from Ogel's base will be quite useable. So what's under than grating in the floor? I guess it makes it easier to clean the floor... Frank (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ~Where are the Doctors new castles?~

(...) Have a look here... (URL) ) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ~Where are the Doctors new castles?~

(...) Thanx Kev, But isn’t that still an old page? I recall the very first page with all the castles displayed in four columns wide and about fourteen deep and in color. (But that was a few years back.) However, isn’t the site you gave me the ‘same’ (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  The Epic Chronicles of Ikros

Return of the epic or just a long short story? My friends, after four weeks of hard work, my update is here at last! I apologize in advance for any type-os or grammatical errors, but at least I ran the spell check over all the new pages! Also, I (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros

(...) I'm going to have a look RIGHT NOW..... About time you got this up and running... ha ha ha joke.... I've been looking forward to this... Kev...: ) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ~Where are the Doctors new castles?~

There are definately new castles there Castell Coch (about 5 minutes from my house) is up there now in all its glory (its actually a folly and not a *real* castle) I'd still like to see his Caerphilly Castle model (about 2 minutes from my house and (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new moc

The idea was for a kind of beer celler, actually because of the clearence under there you wouldnt get moer than a few barrels down there "Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:3AD0FE01.5B217A...ing.com... (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ~Where are the Doctors new castles?~

Thanx! James and Kev, i juess i didn't notice that one. -R (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: AIM

(...) I'm on AIM and in this room nearly every day at work. I can vouch for the fact that we (occaisonally) mention Lego in passing. *LOL* Anywho, my screen name is "Mattexl" (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros

(...) Finally , Anthony! Took you long enough! Well , i'm very happy with how the story's coming.I like that pic of garalt with the dragon on the main page. I'm anticipating what happens next in the story. Bryan B. (URL) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros

(...) easter, I may take some pictures while I'm home. There may yet be another chapter or two that appear in the next couple of weeks. --Anthony (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros

Dude ... this is some good stuff. I've read and reread your story and I've gotta say that it's the most detailed and expanded story out there. It spans many settings and characters. I see that you've started messing with the backgrounds later on - I (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros

(...) The first thing I've got to say is Amazing! Fabulous graphics, story line, and characters! The second thing is thankyou! I've just spent a good 2 hours reading over all the chapters and it was great reading. Thankyou so much for taking the (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Modular Castle sets (was Re: Ultimate castle theme..) refs.

Hi all While digging around for sources for my modular yellow castle I ran across two great books. I found them in the juvenile section of the local public library. They are similar to McCauley's stuff: Stephen Biesty's Cross Sections Castle (ISBN (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros

(...) Thanks much, sir. (...) I thank you for the kind words. I honestly doubted if anyone would actually read through all of the stories, and in fact my first impressions were that of people simply skimming through them all looking at the pictures (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros

(...) Thanks much sir. (...) Now I wouldn't go so far as to say that. Pehaps one of the longest. There are some mighty fine detailed stories out there that are small in length but tall in spirit. (...) *cough* Holy Flare :) I thank you for the kind (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ~Where are the Doctors new castles?~

I've just been speaking to Bob Carney via email, (whata nice guy) and he very kindly sent me some images of work in progress as well as pictures of Caerphilly Castle (next to where I live). He is still actively constructing, and is as eager to see (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux

Deja vu all over again? Nah, just a preview for what is to come. In the footsteps of the might Pawel, some of you may have noticed in my story that there is a massively huge and scary dragon. Those of you who looked at my site but did not take the (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle) !!

  Re: Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux

(...) lot of words: The wings are awesome, I like the articulated tail, if I made it out right, the legs are cleverly constructed too, and the head looks nifty. That little knight standing there looks to be no match...but who knows? Again, amazing (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Experiencing Techincal Difficulties

Well, I'm currently building the site for my Realm: Velaria. You can view what's up so far, but be warned, there isn't much. I was in the middle of building my People section when Juno went down and I lost almost 20 profiles i had just scripted! (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  new chapters

hey people I have just completed 2 chapters of my stories section of my website. Just letting people know. I am planning to upload my pictures that i took today tomorrow afternoon. Hope you enjoy the first 2 chapters (24 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux

(...) The face ... show the face!!! Well done. I have to agree with Chris - I love the wings. -- Pawel :) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ~Where are the Doctors new castles?~

Ack! I see you guys are chomping at the bit here. I do add castles when I can, I've added I believe 8 in the last 2 months. However each page does take quite a bit of time and it's a somewhat daunting task. So please bear with me! I apologize for (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux

(...) show just how big the dragon is. (URL) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux

YES!!! The Children of Glaurung live!!! - (J.R.R. Tolkien reference, The Silmarillion) Seriously though, I love it!!! Wow, you did an excellent job with this model Anthony. It's so cool that I just might have to start planning on building a dragon! (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux

Yiesh!!! that is cool, thank-you for taking the time to build this, wow,....and when I visited your site I did'nt seem to see it there..I dunno.. Glad you showed us! looking foward to more info....thanks....Eric (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux

Little do people know I have plans for three more, different dragons of about the same size.... --Anthony (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux

Really?!!!, go Anthony, go Anthony, you da man! right on, I think you have created a new class of building style "Dragons" !!!! yeah! Build 'em Me wants now!.... BTW, one of the most impressive creations I ever saw offically from TLC, was a display (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux

Don't hold your breath too long, Eric. With the huge number of click hinges involved, it'll take me a while to gather up enough money to order the pieces to build them all. I could say within five months I'll have a second built. I know that's a (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux

That's ok, It took me 3 years to build my Praying Mantis! And the one I'm building now might take another 3 years! So I will be patient and wait. (while I build my Robot) Good Luck! (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux

(...) (URL) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ~Where are the Doctors new castles?~

(...) Bah, take your time. :) For these pictures the wait is *worth* it. :) The web design is great, too, I really like it (1). No need to apologize at all. :) (...) Looking forward to it! :) Jeff 1 - Especially the use of two of my favorite fonts, (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux

Oh, thanks! It was good to see this Pix again...I must have it somewhere among all my Lego Catalogs....Wow, that thing IS impressive!!!!! Thanks for sharing, now how about we take all our combine Lego and build half of one!!! Thanks again...... Eric (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros

OK Aggie, I just read a bunch of your chapters. Superb work. Excellently put together and nicely illustrated. I particularly enjoyed the Tower of Olyian! Very nice blending of the battle scene below with the action taking place on the roof. Also, (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  (canceled)

  Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros

(...) Excellent work, all around. The pictures are really well chosen to accompany the story - or is it the other way around? Whichever it is, you've done a good job of matching them. About the only nit I would pick is that it's really action heavy (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Enter the Dragon

You must fwow wike the wata.... My friends, I have added a page to my site devoted to my dragon MOC. 4 feet long, a 4 foot wing span, she is a sight to see. There is a link on my main page now, to the page. There are 13 detailed pictures of the (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish) !

  Re: Enter the Dragon

(...) FIANLLY.... I can see the whole thing...and it looks GREAT...!!!! I love the way you've built the movement into it.... very clever...: ) Cant wait to see it in the stories...: ) Kev..: ) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Dragon

whoa.. nice work there!! the dragon looks very poseable, you could use that for making a movie :) -- And they said 'Computers will never be in general use' "Anthony Sava" <ajs0093@pop.tamu.edu> wrote in message news:GBnE6K.H5n@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact