 Castle / 8456
Re: AIM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 07:12:09 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bryan Buckley writes:
Hey everybody...haven't really posted in a while but I am now. I was
wondering if anybody had AIM and would like to im me sometime and >we could talk about lego castle and such. I have Anthony and Pwel's >sns and some guy named LEVOLK who i've only talked to once and for >a brief time. Ok you guys can just put your AIM sn if you have AIM and >expect a IM from "RedPaladin27034" (Which will be me) in the near >future. K , Thanks.
Bryan B
http://bryanssiteolego.homestead.com

OK. Here I go:

ICQ: 39423705