 Castle / 8454
Re: AIM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 02:57:18 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Rob Drechsel writes:
And what about the people without AIM?  Somebody else has had the screen
name I use everywhere else for years.  What do other people use?  I have
both MSN and YAHOO instant messenger, under the name ROBO2705

Well, you *could* choose a different name.  That's what I had to do.  (And I
want to know who took my pseudonym!  I thought it was unique!)  Anyway, I use
two programs (AIM and ICQ), and that is enough for me.  Besides, I dislike
Microsoft and Yahoo far more than AOL.  :)

Jeff