 Castle / 8469
Re: AIM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 16:18:13 GMT

Jeff Stembel wrote:
You may also want to check out BrickLUG Chat:
( aim:gochat?roomname=BrickLUG+Chat )
A bunch of Lego Fans hang out there and talk about Lego...  Most of the time,
anyway.  :)

I'm on AIM and in this room nearly every day at work. I can vouch for
the fact that we (occaisonally) mention Lego in passing. *LOL* Anywho,
my screen name is "Mattexl"
--
Matt Brooks