 Castle / 8434
Re: new stuff for 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 18:54:57 GMT

I also read somewhere the large soccer stadium / field set came with extra
female hair pieces for both teams (optionally male or female soccer squads).
I can't actually confirm this since I don't have the set though, but now we
can get them much cheaper. (I hope we see the new hairpieces crop up in
other sets too... hey, when do we get blond/red/black muffin heads!)

Mark W.

the large soccer stadium does come with altrnate hair and heads for females.
You only get 5 though, enough for one squad.  Although there are hair
pieces, they only came in brown, black and red.  No blonde hair pieces.