 Castle / 8365
Re: new stuff for 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 15:07:18 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
considering all the gender discussions that have occurred on Lugnet. And the
minifigs look great.

http://www.brickset.com/view.asp?set=3416-1

Blond hair!  Woo-hoo!  I can finally make Beatrix from FF VIII.

-- Pawel

Now THAT is a reason for me to break down and buy some soccer sets.. not
only do we get straight blond hair, we get a pony tail too!

Now I just hafta get some red pony tails...

Joel J