 Castle / 8406
Re: new stuff for 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 19:37:20 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Tanya K. Burkhart writes:
Snip..
Welcome to LUGNET - do you have castle related creations? If so, do you have
pictures of your creations? If anything, we .castle-heads love to see pretty
pictures. ;)

Joel J
http://home.columbus.rr.com/jacobsen/html/Main/lego creations.htm

No pictures yet - a digital camera is on my wish list... (hint,hint)

I just bought 6090 off Brickbay two weeks ago, and it is already heavily
modified.  I'm having too much fun!

That's one of my favorite castles, actually. Good choice!

Buckets and buckets of bricks to explore - is it just me, or are there never
enough little bricks in these sets?  I always seem to be running short of
1x2 and 1x4 grey bricks.  Now if only my Mom would cough up the Black Forest
sets she's got in her closet from when we were kids.

I always find I run out of the bricks I need -whatever the size. :)

She won't give'em to ya? That's unfair...! ;) Maybe your knights should plan
a lightning raid....!

JJ