 Castle / 8405
Re: ~Magick in the Realm~
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 19:33:22 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Richard Noeckel writes:
    I was recalling past conversations about Majick in the realm of
Castle…but does anyone else want to have a greater portion of fantasy in
their castle sets? The surreal nature of literature like ‘The Lord of The Rings’
( www.lordoftherings.net ) and the depth of games like ‘Warhammer’
( www.games-workshop.com ) all add to the fun of the High Medieval period.
Sure, hugely massive castles and large steadfast legions of troops are
great, but Wizards, Witches, Dragons, (Lego already makes the previous 3,
but it should endeavor to make the rest!) and Orks, Goblins, Dwarfs, and
Elves are the elements of more adventure.

The kind of mystical gloom that we’re all hoping the Harry Potter sets will
include. (The Goblins, Three-headed dogs, and various other items all sound
spectacular!!!)

Lets just hope that this fantasy trend continues…

    Sincerely,

                             --==Richard==--

You can reach me @ SHROUD_OF_KUNG_FU@Hotmail.com

-Lego good, Canada great-®

Well... I'd like to think my Forest of Blood storyline falls under the realm
of 'more than normal'.

http://home.columbus.rr.com/jacobsen/html/Castle/Fob-main.htm

While I haven't got anything 'built' per se, there is reference to Elves and
there's definately some forms of magic (active or dormant - who knows?) in
the lands.. :)

Joel J