 Castle / 8407
8406  |  8408
Subject:
Help with a full gargoyle body
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 19:05:51 GMT

I've been beating my brains out for two weeks trying to build a gargoyle w/
arms, legs, tail that is remotely attractive.  (Is it necessary for
gargoyles to be attractive?  Never mind...)  Maybe my problem is that I'm
starting with the head from 6090, anyway, they all end up proportioned
strangely.

I don't have any visuals of my monstrous creations, no digital camera yet,
but, maybe someone has a suggestion or a link to something that has been
done before.

I was also thinking of trying mini-fig swim flippers as wings.

Thanks for any help,

~~Tatyana
~~Queen of her own little realm

Tanya Burkhart