 Castle / 8410
Re: Help with a full gargoyle body
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 01:14:08 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Eric Sophie writes:
What scale are you going with, minifig?, I too once considered making a
Gargoyle, lot's of ankle and knee bending and wings yes, flappy-surroundy
wings! Love to see some pix of your work, I'll be watching! good luck!

In lugnet.castle, Tanya K. Burkhart writes:
I've been beating my brains out for two weeks trying to build a gargoyle
<snip my own post>

Yes - minifig scale.  But all of the articulation is really hard to do well
that small.  I think next I might try one posed taking off instead of
hunched down.  It is only a sculpture, so a rough representation would be
okay, but I want more than okay.

Tatyana - this IS what everyone calls me, in person, too, so all you
LUGNETters might as well, too!  8)