 Castle / 8435
Re: New House
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 19:57:24 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Brian Kasprzyk writes:
I suppose if you used each step as having:
2x4 plate
1x4 tile
1x2 tile
1x1 tile <===
1x1 plate

Using dark gray and black together would expand the bricks you could draw
from.  You could 'hide' the dark gray on the underside and you probably
wouldn't notice it!

Yeah, I was thinking probably tan thanks to the bunch that come in things
like the snowspeeder, and a couple other sets, I think...When hidden
underneath, I'm betting they'd work pretty well (except when seen from the
backside, which wouldn't happen much, at least).

What were you going to do with the tiles?

Basically a 2x4 plate covered in tiles except for one corner stud... and
unfortunately that requires 1x1 tiles :( The tiles would just be there to
angle each stair at one point without having the walls of the plate run into
the studs on the step below it...

Although, I wonder how well a 2x3 step would work, if it curved around 1
stud back instead of the center stud... that would mean you wouldn't HAVE to
use 1x1 tiles at least, and it would still be able to fit in the 8x8 area...
Hmm....

DaveE