 Castle / 8427
Re: New House
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 13:44:27 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.announce, Brian Kasprzyk writes:
I know how much everyone loves those gray droid escape 1/4 round pieces.
Here's a new house that uses them as a central tower.  I didn't get time to
furnish it yet, but will do that soon! (Need brown pieces)  Click on the
link under the picture to get a list of thumbnail images of the house.

http://legobuilders.com/Buildings/country_mansion.htm

I love it! But one thing I just CAN'T figure out is how you got the black
window (and the slope on top of it, etc) to mount on the round tower-- and
for that matter, the same goes for the black doors at the base of the tower.
Are they actually attached using Lego-means?

DaveE

Thanks for taking the time to drop a note!

I wish that there was a way to actually attach them via a Lego means, but I
took a short-cut and used a little of the wonderful poster tack (yellow
gunk) and stuck it on the backs of the Lego bricks!
the black door at the top of the tower dows use a hinge brick though.