 Castle / 8422
Re: New House
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 08:48:31 GMT

wow that looks really good. having just completed a moc with a full roof I
can apeciate how it eats up the bricks :)

James Stacey
www.minifig.co.uk

"Pawel Nazarewicz" <verneer@utk.edu> wrote in message
In lugnet.announce, Brian Kasprzyk writes:
I know how much everyone loves those gray droid escape 1/4 round pieces.
Here's a new house that uses them as a central tower.  I didn't get time • to
furnish it yet, but will do that soon! (Need brown pieces)  Click on the
link under the picture to get a list of thumbnail images of the house.

http://legobuilders.com/Buildings/country_mansion.htm

Thanks for looking!

BK,

This is awesome!  This is one of the few instances where the baseplates • are
not at 90 degree angles to one another.  By the way - how many Droid
Escape sets did you have to purchase to pull this one off?

This is one expensive set :)  I noticed the blue door and what appeared to
be 1x1 black windows ... or was it something else?

Very cool.

-- Pawel