 Castle / 8429
Re: New House
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 14:09:25 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Brian Kasprzyk writes:
I know how much everyone loves those gray droid escape 1/4 round pieces.
Here's a new house that uses them as a central tower.  I didn't get time to
furnish it yet, but will do that soon! (Need brown pieces)  Click on the
link under the picture to get a list of thumbnail images of the house.

http://legobuilders.com/Buildings/country_mansion.htm

Thanks for looking!

I love it.  Marvelously well done!

james