 Castle / 8475
Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 06:51:36 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Ryan Cassell writes:
In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:

PLMKWYT

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

--Anthony

The first thing I've got to say is Amazing!  Fabulous graphics, story line,
and characters!

Thanks much, sir.

The second thing is thankyou!  I've just spent a good 2 hours reading over
all the chapters and it was great reading.  Thankyou so much for taking the
time and effort to produce such a great product!  I look forward to your

Ryan Cassell

I thank you for the kind words.  I honestly doubted if anyone would actually
read through all of the stories, and in fact my first impressions were that of
people simply skimming through them all looking at the pictures alone.  I am
happy to know that several people are reading - and enjoying - my work.  Thank
you very much.

--Anthony