 Castle / 8465
Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 05:59:06 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
Return of the epic or just a long short story?

My friends, after four weeks of hard work, my update is here at last!  I
apologize in advance for any type-os or grammatical errors, but at least I ran
the spell check over all the new pages!  Also, I apologize if you have any
problems viewing any of the pages.  Until I edit them to where everyone can
view them, if you have problems with pictures covering text, all I can tell you
is to either change your resolution to 800 x 600 (as suggested on my main page)
or turn pictures off on your browser.

Now.. without further ado...

Added:

New MOC
  The Tower of Olyian
   --Though it is not a castle, it can be found on the castles page.

9 full chapters on the story page and a prologue to boot.  I STRONGLY urge
those who are actually interested in the plot of my story to read all the
chapters in order, I have added to all the chapters that were previously on my
site

--The prologue is an expanded version of the old 'background' link, I
  highly suggest you read it if you'd like the inside scoop on Ikros.
--Chapter 1, The First Time for Everything - unillustrated
--Chapter 2, The Paladins of Karkos - illustrated and unillustrated and
  complete (previously incomplete)
--Chapter 3, The Siege of Halcyon Castle, illustrated and unillustrated and
  complete (previously incomplete)
--Chapter 4, Escape from Venorian Forest - illustrated
--Chapter 5, Corincia, the Mercenary Capitol - illustrated
--Chapter 6, Fall from Grace - illustrated
--Chapter 7, Ulmerad, the Warrior King - unillustrated
--Chapter 8, The Battle at the River Laquos - unillustrated and complete
  (previously incomplete)
--Chapter 9, In the shadow of Death - illustrated

Also I've added a guestbook, if you feel so inclined to sign it, be my guest.

I hope you all enjoy my hard work.

PLMKWYT

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

--Anthony

I'm going to have a look RIGHT NOW..... About time you got this up and
running... ha ha ha joke.... I've been looking forward to this...

Kev...: )