 Castle / 8472
Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 22:19:27 GMT

Dude ... this is some good stuff.  I've read and reread your story and I've
gotta say that it's the most detailed and expanded story out there.  It spans
many settings and characters.  I see that you've started messing with the
backgrounds later on - I really like the editing you've done.  The portal
scenes are especially well done as is the Holy Light spell.

Kudos :)

-- Pawel