 Castle / 8494
Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 20:56:02 GMT

OK Aggie, I just read a bunch of your chapters. Superb work. Excellently
put together and nicely illustrated. I particularly enjoyed the Tower of
Olyian! Very nice blending of the battle scene below with the action
taking place on the roof. Also, nicely tied together in the end. Yay!
Ding, dong, the jerk is dead!!

I'm definitely looking forward to a few more chapters if you get them
banged out this weekend. Otherwise, keep up the good work! And get that
dragon FAQ posted!!!!!

--
Matt Brooks