 Castle / 8493
Re: Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 12:47:23 GMT

Oh, thanks! It was good to see this Pix again...I must have it somewhere
among all my Lego Catalogs....Wow, that thing IS impressive!!!!! Thanks for
sharing, now how about we take all our combine Lego and build half of one!!!

Thanks again......

Eric

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.castle, Eric Sophie writes:
BTW, one of the most impressive creations I ever saw offically from TLC, was a
display including a Dragon Head peeking out of a cave, wow it was awsome, I
belive it was Red with clear Green eyes, I'm glad someone has pursued this!

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/catalogs/1993/b93usc/b93usc-14.jpg
:)

Jeff