 Castle / 8533
Re: Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 19:17:44 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jonathan Nichol writes:
About how many click hinges does it take to make that
wonderful dragon of yours?

Good question, I've been meaning to count them since I have plans for three
more dragons.

103 1 toothed 1 x 2 click hinge bricks

92 2 toothed 1 x 2 click hinge bricks

8 double sided 1 x 4 click hinge bricks

40 'finger' 1 x 2 click hinge bricks (bricks with no studs)

8 1 toothed 1 x 2 vertical click hinge bricks

22 1 toothed 1 x 2 vertical click hinge plates

what i mean by vertical is that the tooth replaces one of the studs on top of
the brick.

Since you replied to the teaser post, I wonder if you've seen the full dragon
in all its glory on my Dragon FAQ page, which can be now found on my website.

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

I hope that answers your question

--Anthony