 Castle / 8479
Re: Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 23:47:39 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
Deja vu all over again?

Nah, just a preview for what is to come.  In the footsteps of the might Pawel,
some of you may have noticed in my story that there is a massively huge and
scary dragon.  Those of you who looked at my site but did not take the time to
actually find the dragon... shame on you!  =oP

Anyhoo...  I decided that those I have told about my dragon before I posted my
story should deserve to see a pic of the dragon while I wait to have time to
make a page for it.  So here you go.

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/dragon/tease.html

Enjoy.

The page that will showcase the dragon will also showcase her movement and how
she is built.

--Anthony

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

Holy God, that thing's freaking huge!  It looks..amazing, in a word.  In a
lot of words:  The wings are awesome, I like the articulated tail, if I made
it out right, the legs are cleverly constructed too, and the head looks
nifty.  That little knight standing there looks to be no match...but who knows?

Again, amazing job Anthony!
-Chris