 Castle / 8480
8479  |  8481
Subject:
Experiencing Techincal Difficulties
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 00:51:26 GMT

Well, I'm currently building the site for my Realm: Velaria. You can view
what's up so far, but be warned, there isn't much. I was in the middle of
building my People section when Juno went down and I lost almost 20 profiles
i had just scripted! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Can anyone say
frustration? LoL Well I'll try to rewrite them, but I'm so annoyed at losing
so much that I'm at the point of tears. Keep checking back for more up on
the site!
-Rascal King