 Castle / 8463
Re: ~Where are the Doctors new castles?~
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 02:12:03 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Hall writes:
In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel writes:
               ~Where are the Doctors new castles?~

Didn’t Anne Sullivan, ‘website designer of LEGO Castles by Bob Carney,’
say that their was gonna be updates to Dr. Carney’s page a while ago?

Soooooooo, what happened???
(I'd love to see some of his new creations!)

Have a look here...
http://www.end.com/~jynx/castles/

Kev...:  )

        Thanx Kev,

                    But isn’t that still an old page?

I recall the very first page with all the castles displayed in four columns
wide and about fourteen deep and in color. (But that was a few years back.)
However, isn’t the site you gave me the ‘same’ site thats on the Castle
Newsgroups main page under Links & Resources? (And that page is kinda old also!)

I believe that there was supposed to be an ‘update’ to the second edition
page! But, no new castles have been posted on the site in any of the
countries. So I'm assuming that the ‘second edition page’ never received an
update.

           Sincerely,

                            --==Richard==--

You can reach me @  Shroud_of_Kung_Fu@Hotmail.com