 Castle / 8462
Re: ~Where are the Doctors new castles?~
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 00:31:50 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel writes:
               ~Where are the Doctors new castles?~

Didn’t Anne Sullivan, ‘website designer of LEGO Castles by Bob Carney,’
say that their was gonna be updates to Dr. Carney’s page a while ago?

Soooooooo, what happened???
(I'd love to see some of his new creations!)

Have a look here...
http://www.end.com/~jynx/castles/

Kev...:  )