 Castle / 8444
8443  |  8445
Subject:
~Where are the Doctors new castles?~
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 04:39:23 GMT

                ~Where are the Doctors new castles?~

Didn’t Anne Sullivan, ‘website designer of LEGO Castles by Bob Carney,’
say that their was gonna be updates to Dr. Carney’s page a while ago?

Soooooooo, what happened???
  (I'd love to see some of his new creations!)

(If you don’t know about *Bob Carney’s Castles*, or just woke-up from a
coma, the page is listed on the Castle Newsgroups main page under Links &
Resources.)

Expectantly,

                    --==Richard==--

You can reach me @ SHROUD_OF_KUNG_FU@Hotmail.com