 Castle / 8477
Re: ~Where are the Doctors new castles?~
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 12:01:45 GMT

I've just been speaking to Bob Carney via email, (whata nice guy) and he
very kindly sent me some images of work in progress as well as pictures of
Caerphilly Castle (next to where I live). He is still actively constructing,
and is as eager to see the site updated as we are, but Anne is uber busy
most of the time. He says if we all hassle her though se may get around to
it :)

"Richard Noeckel" <Shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in message
                ~Where are the Doctors new castles?~

Didn't Anne Sullivan, 'website designer of LEGO Castles by Bob Carney,'
say that their was gonna be updates to Dr. Carney's page a while ago?

Soooooooo, what happened???
  (I'd love to see some of his new creations!)

(If you don't know about *Bob Carney's Castles*, or just woke-up from a
coma, the page is listed on the Castle Newsgroups main page under Links &
Resources.)

Expectantly,

                    --==Richard==--

You can reach me @ SHROUD_OF_KUNG_FU@Hotmail.com