 Castle / 8514
Re: ~Where are the Doctors new castles?~
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 01:18:51 GMT

HAhahahahahah Thanks for the kind words Jeff.  Caerphilly and Etampes have
both been added.  Hopefully I will be able to sneak in a few more this
weekend.  It takes about 45 minutes per page to do, so I try to do them in
blocks at a time.

And I'm just happy I found another fan of Book Antiqua!  *grin*  The font in
the logo is I believe called Uncial.  I'll have to check when I get home.

And for the record, it does help knowing that people are waiting to see
them.  It's hard to face the daunting task of 40 more castles or so when I
don't think anyone's going to be looking at them.  Then again, if I looked
at the page counter once in a while, I'd realize that's not the case. ;)

-Anne

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
Bah, take your time.  :)  For these pictures the wait is *worth* it.  :)  The
web design is great, too, I really like it (1).  No need to apologize at all.
:)

Etampes and Caerphilly are next on my list.  If there are any more hot
requests, please let me know.  You can email me at mzjynx@hotmail.com

Looking forward to it!  :)

Jeff

1 - Especially the use of two of my favorite fonts, Book Antiqua and the one in
the logo at the top that I don't know the name of.  :)