 Castle / 8515
8514  |  8516
Subject:
Leaving
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 02:24:23 GMT

hey
well since I have built my site, no one has really visited it. I thought I
could build a great site. It took me a while to get pictures on their but i
finally did it but still no one visits so  I have just decided to delete the
site and just forget the whole idea for now. This will probably be the last
post i put on lugnet for a while since I will have little use for it for a
while. So i guess i should say bye and keep building.
Tirrell