 Castle / 8529
Re: Leaving
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 12:55:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel writes:
In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
In lugnet.castle, Tirrell Brown writes:
ok maybe i got a little drastic. But yes it is my fault i didn't post a link
and I am sorry that i didn't so heres one now-
www.geocities.com/subzero2356
just type that in on ur little spaces up there and it will lead u there.
sorry once again that i didn't post I guess i forgot the tiniest thing

I must apologize to you Tirrell.  You had emailed me the link to your site a
long time ago and never said anything, and then when you posted I never said
anything.  I've been a little busy with my own website, but I've read through
your entire site and I must say that I've liked what I've seen.  I'm sorry for
not saying anything earlier, perhaps if I had you wouldn't have felt so
alienated.  But believe me, it's fine craftmanship of a world and it's people.

--Anthony

I too read through your sight, and now I need some pictures.  :)    I'd
really like to see the castles and creatures that you have! Once the visual
part is incorporated I'm sure you'll have lots of incoming traffic. Don't
give up, resist the dark force and come into the light.

Lookin' forward to see the updates to your page.

<snipped>

Agreed!

I've looked at the site while at work, and I was kinda waiting till you had
put up some pictures of your work to comment and I apologize, Tirrell. :( I
can empathize about not getting many replies to one's posts, but don't give
up over it, dude. Not all of us can be Anthony's with 500 zillion chapters
posted at one time that are worthy of an epic novelization, or Pawel's or
Dave's (Eaton) with awesome houses and background stories (and other things
I've sworn not to speak of till they are revealed). If we all were, it would
be boring - but I think I'd like ta try it <G>. Just do what you can -
perservere - your efforts are paying off, just maybe not as quickly as you'd
prefer. :)

To be honest, even my site doesn't get that many hits. I've had my page up
for just over a year, now, and total I have about 3900 hits. Most of those
are from the last 8 months - and only because I started being annoying and
putting the URL with my name every time I posted. I'm tickled I've gotten
that many hits since I don't think I have a whole lot to offer right now
(especially for castle things).

((((( subliminal message -- give us pictures - many many pictures! <G> )))))

Joel J
http://home.columbus.rr.com/jacobsen/html/Castle/Castle.htm   <-- see?? :)