 Castle / 8537
Re: Leaving
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 22:25:08 GMT

Your right we all can't be anthony or pawel or david. Those three are the
ones who mainly inspired me after I've seen there sites. Anthony with all
his characters and stories and Pawel and David with their building details.
I will try to match them if I can, but in the mean time does anyone know how
to download pictures from a digital camera? lol