 Castle / 8528
Re: A little teaser from the Realm of Velaria!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 12:38:11 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
Let me know what you think!
P.S.- Don't mind the bad quality of the pics, i only have a webcam to take
pictures of my models for right now :)

-The Rascal King

Whatever - I think that with the resources that you had, your pictures are
great!  You used different angles and close-ups very effectively.  I like
your special effects (the morph) and the easy-to-read setup.

Well done so far, but I hope you realize that now you have to deliver at
that standard or above :)

-- Pawel

Indeed!  The morph was very well done. I s'pose I should really try some
effects myself. Anyone can put a background in a picture. ;)

The pictures came out rather good - compared to my own web cam. ick. ;)

It's a great start. Hope to see more soon!

Joel J
http://home.columbus.rr.com/jacobsen/html/Castle/Castle.htm