 Castle / 8531
Re: A little teaser from the Realm of Velaria!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 15:37:53 GMT

If ya feel like takin a gander at some Profiles for some o my characters
(some mind you, my html editor is kinda slow) go on over to-->
Http://www.envy.nu/velaria/index.html

This looks good.  I like the layout and I like the concept of a storyteller
being a guide for someone surfing your page.  Kudos on that.

Also, it looks like you put quite a bit of work into your characters - each one
is highly individual and unique.

Only the people and current events are working right now, but keep checking
back for more!

Keep us updated - and fix those links ;)

-- Pawel