 Castle / 8518
Re: A little teaser from the Realm of Velaria!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 04:00:55 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
Let me know what you think!
P.S.- Don't mind the bad quality of the pics, i only have a webcam to take
pictures of my models for right now :)

-The Rascal King

Whatever - I think that with the resources that you had, your pictures are
great!  You used different angles and close-ups very effectively.  I like
your special effects (the morph) and the easy-to-read setup.

Well done so far, but I hope you realize that now you have to deliver at
that standard or above :)

-- Pawel

::Salutes:: Yes, mister Pawel, Sir! Lol Thanx alot for the positive feedback
(and from a castle world legend... i feel faint lol) I'm working on a big
project right now, and that's just the very very least of what's to come.
Hopefully with the holiday ahead i can get some done before school starts!
If ya feel like takin a gander at some Profiles for some o my characters
(some mind you, my html editor is kinda slow) go on over to-->
Http://www.envy.nu/velaria/index.html
Only the people and current events are working right now, but keep checking
back for more!
oh, and P.S. I know it may be right in front of me somewhere...but how do i
join Castle World? and restrictions or things i gotta do before membership
is complete?
Catch you cats later!
-the Rascal King