 Castle / 8522
Re: A little teaser from the Realm of Velaria!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 06:02:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
Let me know what you think!
P.S.- Don't mind the bad quality of the pics, i only have a webcam to take
pictures of my models for right now :)

-The Rascal King

Whatever - I think that with the resources that you had, your pictures are
great!  You used different angles and close-ups very effectively.  I like
your special effects (the morph) and the easy-to-read setup.

Well done so far, but I hope you realize that now you have to deliver at
that standard or above :)

-- Pawel

I agree, well done.  The pictures, despite what you think are excellent, and I
also liked the special effects.  I went to your character bios from the link
you posted in reply to Pawel's post, I enjoyed them as well, though I seemed to
have had an error on the page, there were many letter and number combinations
strung around under the Nymph, and the current events link didn't work.
Perhaps it's just me and my computer.  In any case, its a great start to what I
hope will be something I'll come back to to read more on.  As Pawel said, you
must deliver the same standard or above... or else :)

As for joining Castle World, I don't think its rather hard.  All you need is a
character and an email sent out to the CW webmaster, and that'll pretty much
get you membership.  If Joel can get in, ANYONE can ;)

--Anthony