 Castle / 8441
Re: Black Sword (was Re: ???Where did the HORSES go???)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 23:02:22 GMT

yes
the black smith has a 100% yellow torso,  brown cape backwards and black
hand, legs and peasant hat/hood.  the black smith shop also had a pitchfork
which is appearantly rather rare too.

John

hey, does any one know if there were any other brown capes ever produce in
any other sets???
im exited, i just bought the blacksmith shop off of ebay and will soon have
the "black Sword"!
(still needing that white hat, 6023) :(

dagwood82