 Castle / 8317
Re: Black Sword (was Re: ???Where did the HORSES go???)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 21:19:59 GMT

Bradley Dale wrote:
There were yellow visors in the 80s?  That sounds really weird to me.  I was
born in 1987, and only have 90s LEGO (except for Forbidden Island,
which I somehow got for a birthday present when I was maybe eight).

There weren't any yellow visors, what Thomas was saying was that he
wanted to see a rerelease of the visors used in
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6075_2 which is affectionately known as the
"Yellow Castle". White, red, black, and grey are the colors of the
visors.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com