 Castle / 8308
Re: ???Where did the HORSES go???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.western, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 16:36:52 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bradley Dale writes:
[snip]
I have never seen or heard of black swords.  What set do they come in?

There was one in the Armor Shop <set:6041>

I can't see it in the picture.

It is behind the horse's front legs, in the saddle clip.

John