 Castle / 8335
Re: Black Sword (was Re: ???Where did the HORSES go???)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 17:06:44 GMT

John Carroll wrote:
Doh, on the mislabling of the swords.  I am the proud owner of one each of
the Black smith and armor shops which I bought with my allowence when I was
in grade school.  unfortunatlly my crusader flag has faded and one of the
clips broke, but I didn't lose the black sword.  I unfortunatlly painted the
blue and red goblets, gold.  (anyone know if those colors are unique?)

Red goblets are common (6568 Drag Race Rally has 8 red ones and 8 yellow
ones). Blue are rare, so far I know of only one other set which has a
blue one, 6067 Guarded Inn).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com