 Castle / 8285
Re: ???Where did the HORSES go???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.western, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 04:10:14 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bradley Dale writes:
In lugnet.castle, Thomas Garrison writes:
I don't care about the horses---Lego always has a high proportion of cavalry
anyway.  But what about the SADDLE?  Wasn't 5394 the only set to come with a
green saddle?  Doesn't this mean that now green saddles are going to be about
as common as black swords? (Actually, less common, since 5394 was never on the
shelves. . .)  I was considering buying the set just for that saddle.  Oh,
well. . .

TWS Garrison

No.  I have a green saddle from Rain Dance Ridge.  Looking at the
pics in the guide, it was also in Boulder Cliff Canyon, and in
Rapid River Village.  Maybe some others too.  I consider yellow
saddles to be the rarest.  I don't have any of them, and I think their last
appearance was in 1993 (with Dragon Wagon).

Gotta disagree here...I say black and white one clip-ers.  The only two sets
I know of are the King's Castle <set:6080> (both saddles) and Jousting
Knights <set:6021> (white saddle).  I have only one black saddle.

I have never seen or heard of black swords.  What set do they come in?

There was one in the Armor Shop <set:6041>

-Chris