 Castle / 8291
Re: ???Where did the HORSES go???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.western, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 20:01:20 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bradley Dale writes:
Armour Shop.  Regular swords, but for some reason TLG only made • them
in black for one set.  Nice looking and \begin{mandatory rant} much better • than
those hideous new dark gray swords in Knight's Kingdom \end{mandatory rant}.

TWS Garrison

Dark grey swords aren't new.  My oldest Castle sets are from 1990, and they
came with dark grey swords.  Silver goes back ot 1995.

I think he means the quality of the swords has gone down. Prior to Knight's
Kingdom release, swords were always made of the same hard ABS plastic as
other parts, now they are made of softer stuff and the color is a slightly
different shade of Dark Grey.

KZ