 Castle / 8447
Re: A lurker finally comes out of the darkness...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 18:37:45 GMT

Welcome, welcome!  It's always good to have another castlehead. :-)  I hope
to see MOCS of yours in the near future.  We've got high expectations around
here.  Don't be like me and not show anything new for 8 months. <grin>

Oh, btw, have you thought about joining Castle World?
http://www.geocities.com/castle_world_temp?

-Chris

In lugnet.castle, Jason Cicchini writes:
Wow! My first post to Lugnet! Amazing that it took almost four years for me
to do this!
Anyway....
After a long three years of reading Lugnet.Castle, I decided it was time to
come out of the Lurker's Realm and make myself known...So here I am! Lol.
My name's Jason Cicchini, I'm 17 years old, and I've been a Lego
Maniac(pardon the tired term) since birth :) My favorite theme is , of
course, Castle, but I'm looking forward with bated breath to the Harry
Potter sets in Nov.
I've been building my Castle realm Velaria since I was 5, and I've collected
in my opinion a large amount of sets...Then I found Lugnet and read some
posts...I found out that as compared to Craigo or Pawel my collection is
horribly minimal. So, with my mind blown consecutively while viewing
everyone's posts of their MOCs, I kept reading. More people joined Lugnet,
and even more MOCs were introduced to me. I just want to say that everyone
in .Castle has influenced me soo much, and my models became more advanced
thanks to my education about building and customizing from my fellow peers.
Just wanna say thanx, and i'll wrap it up now cause this post is getting long.
I'd love to hear back from you guys, because I feel like I already know you
all, especially Pawel, Shiri, Craigo, Dave Eaton, and everyone else who's
helped me build a better Castle, and appreciate the fine art of Lego :)
Thanx Alot!
-Jay

"I rather like a bit of polyester in my life..."
Bedrooms and Hallways