 Castle / 8451
Re: A lurker finally comes out of the darkness...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 23:07:12 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jason Cicchini writes:
I've thought about joining Castle World, but my PC camera isnt that
great, and the pictures I've taken are all pixelated, so I'll have to try
and find a better way to get them uploaded. Suggestions, anyone??

-Rascal King

Back before my father got his digital camera, back when I first started my
website, I took pictures with a film camera and then took the pictures to be
developed.  But instead of getting pictures I got a picture CD, which has the
pics in .jpg format to begin with.

--Anthony